Work, family life, and the ordinary events of each day are opportunities for drawing close to Christ, and making Him known to others.
Opus Dei was founded in 1928 in Spain and is currently established in 66 countries.
Opus Dei has around 90,000 members, both men and women. 98% are laypeople, most of whom are married. The remaining 2% are priests.
Answers to the questions people most commonly ask about Opus Dei.
The Harambee Project Chef to Chef 2017 took place in Madrid, Spain, this year within the framework of Madrid Fusión, an International Gastronomy Summit, involving the most important chefs in the world.
“Being a mother in my country requires a lot of sacrifice," said Dr. Celine Tendobi, gynecologist at Monkole Hospital in Kinshasa, during a recent conference held at the University of Navarra.
St. John Eudes Rehabilitation Centre was put up in 2001 by the Catholic diocese of Kitui to cater for street children in Kitui and neighbouring counties. The centre takes in both boys and girls and has an accommodation capacity of 65.